Taking a stroll around the Town Center in Celebration is one of my favorite things to do in Orlando. It's even better during the holidays and is a great way to get into the Christmas spirit. While you're there, make sure you check out three fun things to do in Celebration:
1. Enjoy the Snowfall. That's right folks, it snows nightly in Celebration. Through Friday December 31st, you can enjoy and experience the holiday season in a unique way in Orlando. Snow falls in the Celebration Town Center at the top of the hour between 6pm and 9pm. You can also enjoy other seasonal festivities such as Ice Skating, Horse and Carriage Rides, Photos with Santa and Train Rides for the kiddies.
- Ice Skating: $10 for a minimum of 1/2 hour (Skates included) 4pm -10pm daily
- Horse and Carriage Rides: $25 for the first two passengers, $10 per additional
- Horse and Carriage Holiday Home Tour $25 per person
- Train Rides: $5
- Singing along with the Charles Dickens Carolers: Free
3. Have a glass of wine at Imperium Food and Wine. Located on Market Street in the Town Center, this is officially my favorite spot in Celebration. The quaint wine bar has prime outdoor seating for people watching and snow fall. Enjoy a fun assortment of wines and well as food items such as flatbreads, paninis, salads and wraps.
While enjoying your time in Celebration, don't forget to do one of the basics: relax and enjoy yourself. If you're staying one of the nearby local hotels such as Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa Orlando, head on over to enjoy the holiday celebration...and the Carolers!