Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Uptown Park Wine Bar

So here's the thing about being a Certified Sommelier.

Sometimes I get tired of the pretentiousness that surrounds wine and beverages. But I REALLY get tired of the pretentiousness that surrounds a person when they talk about wine and beverages. Especially if they don't know what they're talking about.

So it's nice to find a bar where you can actually relax, enjoy a drink, and not feel intimidated or annoyed.

This pretty much sums how I feel about the Uptown Wine Bar. Well, besides the great selection of beer and the comfortable but not too hip atmosphere. And the good music. And the fact that it's smoke free. And that it's close to my house. And that the bartenders are SUPER nice and would not sell you an inferior product.

I guess that really all I have to say! I like this place, and I hope to return again soon. Like maybe this weekend. Anyone interested?

UpTown Park Wine Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments: